GamersUnited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For gamers of all kinds.Virtual, Physical, Mental, and Verbal.

WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial

Poll

Was This Helpfull?

[ 1 ]
    WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial I_vote_lcap100%WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial I_vote_lcap0%WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial I_vote_lcap0%WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial Empty WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial

Post  Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Here I'll show you a GREAT way to not only get farther faster on Blind Bullet, but actually beat it with ease and skills! Blind Bullet is a Zombie Mode map on WarRock in the AI Channel, I personaly like it. It's great for leveling up, getting dinars, and doing it without affecting your KDR what so ever.

~

These maps are low grade, Windows Microsoft Paint. Follow the Yellow Path I have added to them. Also, don't look back too too much, just keep moving forward, shoot the barrels often using them as much as possible ahead of you to keep you safer from a forward attack. Reload when you get to around 5-10 bullets left, preferably 5 if you are experienced enough and comfortable with it. The more headshots you get, the more points you get, giving you more Dinars and Experience at the end of the game. Also, try to save the heavy's for last, don't waste your ammo and grenades on them, it'll only distract you from the one's who will get ahold of you much faster. Same goes for the Chariot and Crusher. Hope this helps! Also, there will be an update for Screen Shots and Videos as well! There's 22 levels in AI, so beat them all! "Amore e di pace".

~

Formula to always remember!!!
    Points^ (P^) = Experience (Exp^) + Dinars^ (D^) = Level^ (lvl^)

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

ZOMBIE LIST:
    1. Madman (Wave 1)
    2. Maniac (Wave 2)
    3. Grinder (Wave 3)
    4. Grounder (Wave 5)
    5. Growler (Wave 6)
    6. Heavy (Wave 6)
    7. Lover (Wave 7)
    8. Hanged Man (Wave 9)
    9. Chariot (Wave 11)
    10. Crusher (Wave 20)

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

https://2img.net/h/i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/h0b0withac00kie/WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletFloorOne.jpg

~

WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletFloorOne

~

https://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/h0b0withac00kie/?action=view&current=WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletFloorTwo.jpg

~

WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletFloorTwo

~

https://2img.net/h/i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/h0b0withac00kie/WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletTogether.jpg

~

WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletTogether

~

This is the most up to date information I have as of right now. If something is wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks.

H0b0WithAC00kie
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial Empty Reply!!!

Post  Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:Here I'll show you a GREAT way to not only get farther faster on Blind Bullet, but actually beat it with ease and skills! Blind Bullet is a Zombie Mode map on WarRock in the AI Channel, I personaly like it. It's great for leveling up, getting dinars, and doing it without affecting your KDR what so ever.

~

These maps are low grade, Windows Microsoft Paint. Follow the Yellow Path I have added to them. Also, don't look back too too much, just keep moving forward, shoot the barrels often using them as much as possible ahead of you to keep you safer from a forward attack. Reload when you get to around 5-10 bullets left, preferably 5 if you are experienced enough and comfortable with it. The more headshots you get, the more points you get, giving you more Dinars and Experience at the end of the game. Also, try to save the heavy's for last, don't waste your ammo and grenades on them, it'll only distract you from the one's who will get ahold of you much faster. Same goes for the Chariot and Crusher. Hope this helps! Also, there will be an update for Screen Shots and Videos as well! There's 22 levels in AI, so beat them all! "Amore e di pace".

~

Formula to always remember!!!
    Points^ (P^) = Experience (Exp^) + Dinars^ (D^) = Level^ (lvl^)

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

ZOMBIE LIST:
    1. Madman (Wave 1)
    2. Maniac (Wave 2)
    3. Grinder (Wave 3)
    4. Grounder (Wave 5)
    5. Growler (Wave 6)
    6. Heavy (Wave 6)
    7. Lover (Wave 7)
    8. Hanged Man (Wave 9)
    9. Chariot (Wave 11)
    10. Crusher (Wave 20)

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

https://2img.net/h/i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/h0b0withac00kie/WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletFloorOne.jpg

~

WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletFloorOne

~

https://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/h0b0withac00kie/?action=view&current=WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletFloorTwo.jpg

~

WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletFloorTwo

~

https://2img.net/h/i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/h0b0withac00kie/WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletTogether.jpg

~

WarRock AI (Zombie Mode) Blind Bullet Tutorial WarRockAIZombieModeBlindBulletTogether

~

This is the most up to date information I have as of right now. If something is wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks.

H0b0WithAC00kie

I've noticed that the pictures are cut off, so go to the Direct Link above them, thanks!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 pm