GamersUnited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For gamers of all kinds.Virtual, Physical, Mental, and Verbal.

4 posters

Hello Gamers of GU!!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello Gamers of GU!!! Empty Hello Gamers of GU!!!

Post  Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Admin H0b0WithAC00kie here!
    A.K.A. Tony.
    I'm 20, started the Gamers United forum for all gamers to connect with one another.
    I live in Kentucky, USA and my hobbies are hanging with friends and family.
    I'm in College for Criminal Investigations and Forensic Science (Associates Degree), WOOT!
    I'm a Massive Gamer, kinda like a Gamer Guru, haha, j/k.
    O.o
    I love the PC, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo, and PS3.

Hit me up sometime!

Thanks!
    Premithius
    Premithius

Hello Gamers of GU!!! Empty New person YAY

Post  Premithius Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi im Premithius im 15 almost 16, my birthday is May 31 WOOOHOOO cheers , I live in the US of A WOOT!! I am female, I love to play games I have a Ds, a Wii and a ps2....I have three annoying brothers here at home and a cousin thats moving in (by the way the cousin is a boy) I love to make new friends and I am the most weirdest person you will ever meet lol! . ttyl bye
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello Gamers of GU!!! Empty Re: Hello Gamers of GU!!!

Post  Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Premithius wrote:Hi im Premithius im 15 almost 16, my birthday is May 31 WOOOHOOO cheers , I live in the US of A WOOT!! I am female, I love to play games I have a Ds, a Wii and a ps2....I have three annoying brothers here at home and a cousin thats moving in (by the way the cousin is a boy) I love to make new friends and I am the most weirdest person you will ever meet lol! . ttyl bye

Welcome to the forum cuz!!!
    Glad to have ya!
    Premithius
    Premithius

Hello Gamers of GU!!! Empty Awwwww

Post  Premithius Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks cuz. ttyl ima out bounce YAY BOUNCEY
    OnyxShield92
    OnyxShield92

Hello Gamers of GU!!! Empty Check it!!

Post  OnyxShield92 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 am

This is onyxshield92 -Michael Willis- I'm 18 turing 19 soon. I love almost every type of game. I have my own clan and it's membership is growing. I play xbox 360, ps3, Nintindo 64<oldschool,and i've just bought my first PC game. My hobbies include Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain lol. No really I like watching and making videos. I also love sports. In college for network admin however it may be changing to web design and development!!!

Man that was alot

h0b0withac00k13

Post  h0b0withac00k13 Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:11 am

OnyxShield92 wrote:This is onyxshield92 -Michael Willis- I'm 18 turing 19 soon. I love almost every type of game. I have my own clan and it's membership is growing. I play xbox 360, ps3, Nintindo 64<oldschool,and i've just bought my first PC game. My hobbies include Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain lol. No really I like watching and making videos. I also love sports. In college for network admin however it may be changing to web design and development!!!

Man that was alot

Hey, welcome to Gamers United! Great post! What PC game did you currently get? You should look into connecting your clan here localy!
    Premithius
    Premithius

Post  Premithius Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:13 am

OnyxShield92 wrote:This is onyxshield92 -Michael Willis- I'm 18 turing 19 soon. I love almost every type of game. I have my own clan and it's membership is growing. I play xbox 360, ps3, Nintindo 64<oldschool,and i've just bought my first PC game. My hobbies include Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain lol. No really I like watching and making videos. I also love sports. In college for network admin however it may be changing to web design and development!!!

Man that was alot

Hey there new Member. Premithius Protonimus at your serves...but you can call me Proton I am glad to have another pplz join this little Forum ty and you will see posts from me in the neer future that may help you out. ttyl BYE cherry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello Gamers of GU!!! Empty Reply.

Post  Admin Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 am

Premithius wrote:

Man that was alot

Hey there new Member. Premithius Protonimus at your serves...but you can call me Proton I am glad to have another pplz join this little Forum ty and you will see posts from me in the neer future that may help you out. ttyl BYE cherry

Very well put!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:41 am